Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Visit To Sherwood Forrest...

Sherwood Forest Faire in Texas
It was a another beautiful, sunny and breezy day for an outdoor activity.


Emma and Mommy are ready for some fun!

First things first...gotta get your face painted.

And of course, you gotta get your cardio on and do a little belly dancing.  These gypsies at the faire were so good and looked so beautiful in their outfits.  Gracie was just awe-struck watching them.

Then the girls decided to torture Mom on the spinny thing.  I was finally paid back for all the times my dad would take me on these kinds of rides only to have his sweet little girl do everything in her power to make sure he got dizzy enough that he couldn't see straight for a week.

Being her mother's daughter...Emma had to stop on the sandy road and make a little masterpiece...

...while Daddy (Dean) toasted with the town Royal Jerk.  This dude played his role too well.  He scared the girls by growling at them and telling them to give up their "pounds" for lunch.  
He loved the fact that our last name was Royal!

A cool picture that Deano took after I joined the girls and got my face painted.

And me waiting for Emma to finish her "bidness" in the luxory port-o-john.  And I mean luxory.  
It had granite counter tops.  Quite impressive.

There's nothing like clutching on to Daddy after a long day playing in the sand, getting Mommy dizzy, shopping till you drop and taking belly dancing lessons.  Night night Gracie.

Anyone interested in checking out Sherwood Forest Faire...I totally recommend it.  There are more photos of the sights on my Facebook page so add me as your friend, take a look at the pics and then check out their website:
www.sherwoodforestfaire.com


TODAY'S HOLIDAY:  Eat Something On A Stick Day
That's exactly what I did.  STEAK ON A STICK!!  Mmmmmmm

Have a great Sunday night and may your week be filled with beauty.  And may you NOT run into any Royal Jerks!  Be well gents and faire maidens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment