Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Treasure Found....

Hello Friends!
I am writing with a euphoric attitude this evening.  I have found a diamond hidden in the center of Cedar Park Texas and it's name is Food For Life.  A Gluten Free cafe with one very important goal in mind...to help educate everyone on how your diet can make all the difference in your life.

When we walked in, we were immediately greeted by the owner Sherri Kjar and her father Billy Jack....
They walked us around the cafe and market area giving us a full "rundown" on what they offer and how they make it.  They were so warm and welcoming.  I am still a bit intimidated in this new healthy way of eating but didn't once feel that way talking with Sherri.  It was such an enjoyable experience.  For those of you who know me, you know how I've been sick my whole life, right?  Well, living Gluten free has completely made a difference in my life.  I'm healthier,  I have more energy and I can run around with my children and just enjoy my life.  Living with Celiac Sprue Disease is not such a burden in my life anymore. I control it now and it does not control me!  YEAH!

Too make what could be a very long story short as far as my health drama...I will end by saying that walking into Food For Life today was amazing and I plan on making that my weekly stop for all my Gluten Free meal planning and supplies.  The food is amazing, the people are unbelievable and they care about my body and what I put into it.  Thank you Sherri, Billy Jack and all the rest of your family!!

Read their story here:
http://impactnews.com/leander-cedar-park/107-business-profiles/5909-food-for-life-cedar-park

See the store here:
Food For Life
Gluten Free/Casein Free Cafe
http://www.gfcfcuisine.com

Have a great night everyone and be good to eachother!
Mucho Love, Paiger

TODAY'S HOLIDAY:  National Waffle Day
Hmmmm, interesting....The cafe above serves Gluten Free waffles.  I haven't tried them yet but I'm sure planning to.  I love my waffles with peanut butter and jelly.  Always have.  Makes me feel like a little a kid again.  Soooo, have some PB & J waffles, follow it with an ice cold glass of milk and sleep tight everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment