Monday, March 15, 2010

Take Me To Wonderland...

I have decided that I want to fall down a rabbit hole and find myself in the middle of Wonderland.  I saw Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland last week and it is STILL fresh on my mind.  It was a beautiful movie.  It had a classic elegance shared with the gothic influence that is Tim Burton.  It was dark, funny, emotional and experiencing it all in 3D made it all the better.


What was my favorite character you might ask?  Well, I would be glad to answer that one.  THE WHITE QUEEN.  I loved everything about her.  Her dark eyes, red lips, beautiful gown and of course the way she glides across the screen...both hands up and pinkies in the air.  A lady.  A little over exaggerated but that is what made the White Queen so loved by me, by Alice, The Hatter and by all her people.  Her vows were to be good, love everyone and never hurt a living creature.  Pretty awesome way to live.  Long live the White Queen!  Long may you reign!

.......until a sequel is made and someone challenges your crown again.  Ha Ha Ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment