Monday, March 22, 2010

Cake Anyone...

Hi Everybody...
How was your weekend?  It was a great one for the Royal household.  I finally got over being sick which was awesome.  I'm trying this new organic/herbalistic/Gluten Free way of thinking and I must say that it is working wonders on this ol girl.

I got the incredible chance to hang out with my family and a few friends this Saturday evening which was one of the greatest nights!  We grilled up some burgers, listened to great music, had a few cocktails, shared hilarious stories...and celebrated our "surrogate cousin" Wyatt's birthday.  I even made him one heck of a great cake I must say......


He's an Aggie fan so I had too put a Longhorn koozie on that sucker.  What do ya'll think?  It was a rum soaked vanilla and red velevet 6 layer cake.  So, in honor of Wyatt's birthday I decided to share a few of my favorite cakes that I've made over the past year...


I have to lead with the Longhorn cake I did for my father-in-law.  Of course!  HOOK EM!


This was one I did for my mom's birthday!  Mmmmm


My mother-in-law's tropical themed birthday!  


My second cousin, Hunter loved his fireman cake...

Complete with a sugar dalmation!  What's a fireman cake without his trusty doggy?


And finally my sister's birthday.  My mom had me make this to help reveal the surprise that she was taking us to see Wicked.  Which was AWESOME!!!!!


Those are a few of my favorites.  I'll post more in the future along with some of my paintings.  Hope you enjoy.  Maybe someday you can have a Paiger Cake too.  :-)  There's always room for it, right?  


TODAY'S HOLIDAY:  International Goof  Off Day!  Wow, couldn't be more fitting for me right now seeing how I'm blogging at 11pm.  You still have an hour to celebrate this day by doing nothing...which I hope you do since it's too late to be playing on the computer anyhow.  Ha.  Goodnight everyone and may your dreams be filled with rum soaked cake!

1 comments:

Dan said...

Great cakes - make mine dark chocolate, please ;-)

Post a Comment