Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's In My Purse...

Okay, so after hearing how I carry way too much junk with me...I thought, "hey, I am bored tonight so let's really geek it up and share just what exactly I tote around with me."  This is for all my buddies and my hubby out there who joke with me for lugging around my "suitcase".
ENJOY!







            Let's see...where to begin....
* Pink/Brown Zebra make-up bag
*Pink/Black Zebra misc bag
* Zebra camera case
*Pink daytimer with sunglasses and zebra business card case
* Pink/Black iphone 
*Sesame Seed snack bars (Gluten Free of course)
* Lighter, USB memory stick, Chapstick, Hand sanitizer and lotion
*Cottenelle wipes (when you have kids you have to have some sort of wipes handy)
*Flower wallet
*Orange notepad for all my brilliant writing notes (ya know, like, what's in my purse?)
* Red portfolio of cakes and paintings I've done



What's in my pink/black zebra misc bag?

*Gum, hair ties, perfume sprays and eye drops
* Cold Care which is the greatest hemeopathic cold medicine out there
* Tums, Beano and Pepto tabs cause...ya never know what might arise.  Ha ha ha
*  Tooth whitening pen
* Cuticle oil pen
* Ear buds for my tunes




Last but not lease...what's in my pink/brown zebra make-up bag?

* NYX eyeliners
* Make up brushes
* NYX lip gloss
* Botanicals Lip gloss
* Avon lip conditioner
* Eye lash curler
* Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
* Urban Decay Shadow Primer
* Bare Escentuals Plumping Lip Gloss in Buxom
* Urban Decay Ink For Eyes in Brown
* Urban Decay Matifying Powder (The greatest and my most needed)
* NYC eyeshadows

So there you are.  This is all the "junk" I carry with me all the time.  I probably don't use half these things daily but, hey, just in case.  The famouse three words of women....Just in case!

Have a beautiful evening and ladies...be proud of the fact that if your nearest drug store runs out of anything, you'll have the means to fully restock the entire store.  Ha ha ha

Mucho Love
Paiger

2 comments:

Kevin Brody said...

Makes me appreciate being a man....

Oana Roxana said...

You like animal print. :)
Is not much in your purse,only what's really necessary.;))

Post a Comment