Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting Back On Track...

After having a tiring and funky week I am making the promise to myself to get back on track with taking care of myself.  I have drastically fallen off track with staying Gluten Free, drinking enough water and taking my herbalist supplements and boy am I feeling the effects this.

So with you all as my witness...Paiger has started anew today and will not fall off track again (well, hopefully)  I did not realize just how much this routine has changed my life for the better until I broke from it for a week.  It is amazing....and I will share it all with you.

Thanks to a beautiful and amazing woman named Kandee Johnson (visit her on youtube and on her blog at www.kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com) I have added a few things to this routine that increased the effects and have helped me tremendously...  Thank you Kandee!!

I take 3 supplements when I wake up:
  1.  Maca Root - Great for your eyes and skin
  2.  Echinacea - A natural form of antibiotic that builds your immune system
  3.  Fish Oil - Great for cardiovascular health

I take a 2oz shot of Organic Acai Juice
Visit them at www.tahititrader.com


I will usually snack on a couple of Gluten Free Sesame Seed bars and a bunch of water just cause I am not a breakfast kind of person.  Then at lunch it's usually fish or chicken and veggies followed by a smoothie snack and thanks to Kandee Johnson...Nutiva Hemp shakes are thee best.  
Visit them at www.nutivahempshake.com



Now, I'll be honest...you HAVE to add a few things to this to make them taste as fantastic as I say they are.  I'll mix in some frozen fruits, coconut oil and sometimes some frozen yogurt and YUM YUM YUM.  They give me a ton of energy and just make me feel great!

So, this is day one back on the right track.  The only downfall today was not eating enough but, I will work on that tomorrow.  I look forward to day 2 on the right track and getting some energy back.  Thanks for hanging in there with me you guys!

Have a great night and Mucho love,
Paiger



1 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM.....healthy food....now where did I put my Tastycake?

Post a Comment