Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Letter To My Dad...


Hi Dad....
I just wanted to drop you a line since I can't call and tell you that I love you and I miss you.
You would be proud of me these past eight years.  I feel I've overcome quite a lot.  I've been very sick but with the Lord's healing power I became a healthy and active woman.  I am married to a wonderful man who has taken the greatest care of my heart.  Do you remember introducing us to your friends as your son Dean and his wife Paige??  Well, Dean does.  He felt so special that you loved him as much as you did.  You two will always be brothers in Christ and strongest of mighty warriors.  Dean says tug on your ear for him.  The girls talk about you all the time.  I love introducing them to their Pappa Dave and sharing all my wonderful memories of you.  I just wanted to tell you thank you for being the greatest father and for teaching me how to be a woman thirsting for the Lord and loving my family.  You and Mom have helped mold me into who I am today and I will never have the words to justify how greatful I am.  I feel you looking down on me every day and I hope that I'm doing you proud.  I am so blessed to have been your daughter and I will always love you with all my heart.  Give Grandma, Grandpa and Pop Pop a big hug for me up there and I will talk to you soon.

I love you Daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment