Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Poor Nugget...

Okay...so Paiger is a klutz!  I went down to Lockhart yesterday to help my mother-in-law pack up her house that she is leasing out in order to live with us.  Things were going really well.  We were getting a lot done until it was time to move her curio cabinet.  There was a large piece of wood on the top of it that serves only a decorative purpose and it was not attached to the top for whatever reason.  The cabinet started teetering once we began shuffling it across the room and in a split second, the large decorative piece of wood fell down and cracked me right on the head.  OUCH!!!  I have to admit, quite a few bad words came flying out of my mouth coupled with many "F" bombs.  Once it stopped throbbing, I went on moving the case.  I felt something wet on my forehead and figured it was because I was working up quite a sweat...until I wiped it away with my hand only to find that it was red.  Again...more bad words!  I cleaned myself up and had to snap some pictures of it.  It really doesn't look that bad but it did hurt like a MoFo...




I ended up with a slight concussion, I think.  Last night I was real sick, couldn't keep my eyes open and was super dizzy.  Today was a little better though.  Still had a headache this morning but it's gradually going away.



Me pouting cause I'm such a baby!


Now for the happy stuff...
I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed made by my husband and the girls.  They made me eggs and bacon with a banana and a Gluten Free chocolate bar.  I even had and RC cola to help me wake up.  Yum!
Once we got home from church, I took a two hour nap and then hung out with the girls while they played with their friends.  It was a simple day, a relaxing day and a day of reflection on my life and how wonderful I truly have it.  I thank God for my life.  I thank him for allowing me to be the mommy of these two beautiful little girls, the wife of a man who God sculpted to be my perfect match in every way and to be an artist and create for a living.  I love all three of my jobs!  

Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful women out there.  
Mucho Love, Paiger

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your booboo. Scary though. I'm glad to hear you are oky bv. Sounds like you had a great Mother's day. We are both very blessed to have the families we have. Heres to many more Mommy days. Happy belated!

Post a Comment