Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Movie Review...

I tricked you on that one didn't I?  Ha ha ...I am such a nerd.

Well, I'm actually NOT going to review a movie as you thought.
I am not going to tell you how Avatar completely left my jaw dropping...

...or how Star Wars will forever have my heart!


I am not going to tell you that I cry every time I watch Big Fish or Love Actually.
 




















I can't say that I am a sucker for the Jane Austen romances


 or that movies like Under The Tuscan Sun remind me how beautiful life is and how amazing one persons story can be.
My Name is Paige Royal and YES...I am a movie lover!  When I say "movie lover" I mean I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MOVIES!  They give me a passion to learn more about the location where they were shot, the musical score that brings the emotion to a scene or the presence that an actor brings into a film.  I analyze every part of a movie and love finding the good in all of it.  I rarely come across a story that I don't enjoy....well, unless it's a horror.  Not a big fan on the horror movies but, everything else....absolutely!  It's such fun to escape reality and walk in someone elses shoes.  It's thrilling to throw yourself into an adventure or to experience the emotion of loves found and loves lost.

So grab your loved one and go to the cinema.  Buy a bucket of popcorn and a soda and be sure to make it a Large...after all, it's only 25 cents more!  Pick a seat three rows up and dead center.  Wait for those lights to dim and the screen to ignite and finally.........ENJOY YOUR MOVIE.

Mucho Love, Paiger

0 comments:

Post a Comment