Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Little Tax Deduction...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful miss Gracie.  She blessed us with her presence six years ago!


For many years I dealt with Endometriosis and countless surgeries for it.  I was told that I would not be able to have children and that I need to have a hysterectomy and move on.  Well, both times I was ready to schedule the surgery...tests showed I was prego!  Thank you God for having another plan for me and for finally making me a healthy mommy who enjoys her two beautiful little miracles.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am having a hard time reading your blog because every time I start, I start to cry! I know it is supposed to make me smile and laugh but everything we have all been through together...and I mean ALL of us. I love you Paige and I am so happy you are enjoying doing this!
Carrie

Post a Comment