Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bon Appetit From 30,000 Feet...


Hello to my family in blog world.
I am sitting here at 30,000 feet on my way to New Jersey to visit with my family after making a quick stop in Nashville.  Okay, so I won't actually be on the plane when y'all read this...no internet but, I am typing to save this until I can post it.

I just put in Julie and Julia and am ready to watch this wonderful film about the finest french cuisine while I am sitting here eating stale Nabisco Honey Roll crisps.  Totally not ideal right now.  What I wouldn't give for a little boeuf bourguignon right about now.  Yummmm



Watching this movie has given me a little push to try to do something in the same light.  What?  I have no idea.  Since cooking through Julia's book has been done, I'm trying to weigh some options for me weather it's cooking or something else.   Call me a follower but, Julie Powells determination to set a goal and completely go above and beyond to make it a reality has inspired me.  The fact that she brought so many along for the ride kept her accountable and really showed her tremendous character.   Now, I know that there aren't many of you out there who follow my blog but, to the ones that do enjoy my rants....what do you think?  Any ideas?  
I really want to do this but need a good idea and am drawing a blank.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Mucho Love and.......
Bon Appetit

0 comments:

Post a Comment