Thursday, July 22, 2010

Looking For Personal Stories...

I have realized that even though It's my blog...I talk way too much about myself.  I think it's time to share others stories of people who have truly overcome...whether it be illness, losing a loved one, being stuck in a bad relationship, or if it's a story of praise of how you never thought you would have the wonderful life you have.  I'm looking for stories to share with my readers.  I want to share inspiration with the world and if you have a story that you may have been too scared to open up about....share it with me and I will be your support in doing so.

call me, text me, or email so we can chat about it.  Always remember that no matter what you are going through, you are not alone.  There are people in this world here to support you, to be your friend, to give you a shoulder to cry on and to be you advocate.  You are God's child and you deserve to be heard.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.  It is my calling to love you with the same passion as the Lord loves you.  Be strong and speak out.

May God bless every day that approaches.
Con Molto Amore,  PAIGER

0 comments:

Post a Comment