Saturday, July 17, 2010

Asking For A Wanted Buyer For One Of My Paintings...

Hello all....
I have a beautiful painting that I fell in love with after doing and now since times have become somewhat rough....I'm thinking it's time to let it go. It's a beautiful painting with big and bold flowers on a Van Gough style backdrop.



It's 47" tall and 24" wide

The colors are vibrant and they follow the edges that run off the canvas which is approximately 3".  The white on the upper right flower is unfinished but can be completed with any color you want.  The picture does not do it justice.  If you would like to see more....please email me, facebook me, or simply comment to this blog.

I would love to have my most prized work to date hanging in one of your homes, offices, or studios.  Thank you all so much.  Have a wonderful night.  May God bless your weekend!

Con Molto Amore,  Paiger

P.S.  More paintings and fabulous rings to come from Paigers Creations


0 comments:

Post a Comment