Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Summer Summer....

Hello My Friends...
Summer has shown to be an already busy, fun and certainly HOT one!  I'm having a great time hanging with the girls and their buddies playing slip and slide, sports, swimming and of course the occasional Star Wars shoot out with water guns while creating the never forgettable sounds of the stun guns...."pew pew pew pew pew pew..." Gotta love it!

We've spent time with our neighbors having a cold one and watching rainbows....


We've enjoyed pranks being played on us by those very neighbors....


I got to celebrate a very special birthday with my family...



I've even been surprised at 2am by a thirsty cat...



Along with my graduating 1st grader, I was honored a second time with my youngest graduating Kindergarten.  



One of my exciting experiences took place this past weekend.  We grabbed our dear friends, Mike and Patricia and headed for the lake to do some fishing and meet up with more buddies.  We left at 4:30 in the morning and were on the water and catching fish by 7am............and ladies and gentlemen..........

PAIGE ROYAL CAUGHT HER FIRST FISH!!!!!

It was awesome!  Being out on the water as the sun rose, breeze in my face, throwing that first cast and feeling that tug on the line.  I feel I am a full fledged "Bass Mistress" now.  Ha ha ha

Sorry for not posting anything for two weeks but, will try to get better.  One of these days I will be disciplined enough to post every day.  Enjoy this wonderful summer everyone.  Use plenty of sunscreen, drink tons of water and laugh every chance you can.  Enjoy your friends, be a kid with your children and their buddies, love your spouse and cherish your family.

Con Molto Amore,  Paiger

0 comments:

Post a Comment