Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Put Up Y'all......

While watching my "guilty pleasure", Chelsea Lately, I was educated on a new term...

Put Up!  Ross Mathews, who I think is just hilarious and a total sweety pie, said that instead of putting someone down...put em up!  Love it.  Instead of insulting a person and making them feel bad...just pay them a simple compliment and you'll be surprised how much it means to them and how much it warms your heart.  Thank you Ross!

It's funny how my day can begin on such a positive note and then I go to a store or restaurant where there is someone working who clearly hates their job.  They will give bad service or just be downright "snippy" and it blows my morning.  The best thing I can do for them is just smile and try to say something nice.  Now mind you, that's not always the case.  I'll react bad, storm out of there, slam my car door and say some form of a curse word....hey, I'm human.  But I just love the idea of the Put Up.  It's a cute reminder to myself to not take it personaly and to be kind to everyone.  You never know...it could make someones day.

Now I can tell myself to put up or shut up.  LOL

Con Molto Amore Everyone!
Paiger

0 comments:

Post a Comment